Supported by Sitka Gear
Frequently Asked Questions
  • What Caliber rifle do I need to hunt Moose?
    • .308 .30-06 .300 Win Mag .338 Win Mag 7MM Mag .375 H&H

  • Does NNEO do Archery Hunts for Moose and Bear?
    • Yes with special circumstances

  • Where is the lodging for the Moose, Bear, and Deer hunting trips?
    • Wentworth Location, NH 8 Miles North of Errol on Route 16.

  • What is the deposit on a NNEO Trip?
    • 25% of the total cost of the hunt

  • What forms of payment do you accept?
    • Cash and all major credit cards

  • Do you charge extra for Credit Card Payment?
    • 3% on the total amount of the trip

  • Is gratuity included in the cost of the hunt?
    • No, gratuity is not included

  • What is a customary gratuity?
    • 10%-20% of the total cost of the trip

  • How do I get a MOOSE PERMIT?
    • Contact NNEO Owners Jason Parent or Dustin Parent via the phone or e-mail listed on this website

  • Can NNEO assist me with getting a MOOSE Permit?
    • Yes we can!

  • Does NNEO have a client List for the Moose Lotteries?
    • Yes NNEO has a client list

  • Does NNEO offer deposit refunds?
    • Deposits are transferable only and limited to specific clients.

  • What is your success rate?
    • Moose 100% every year
    • Bear fluctuates from 65%-80%
    • Turkey 90%
    • Deer fluctuates 40% to 50%

  • Do you own the land you hunt on?
    • No, all the land we hunt is private landowners who have permitted hunting

  • Do we need a valid hunting license on all NNEO hunts?
    • Yes

  • How Long has Northern New England Outfitters been in business?
    • 15 years

  • Can NNEO cater to handicap and disabled clients?
    • Yes

  • What do I need to obtain a valid hunting license?
    • You need a hunter safety card or previous license from another state or county.

  • Are all Moose Hunts by lottery draw only?
    • No, each state sells auction tags and they range from $5,000 to $14,000.

Contact Us Today
Jason Parent 603-387-4626 and Dustin Parent 603-455-7133